Dog Friendly Hotel in Whitby
At Hillcrest in Whitby we are dog friendly and welcome guests of the four-legged kind alongside our human guests, though we do ask that owners follow the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to Hillcrest Whitby to ensure a comfortable stay for you, your pet and fellow guests.
- Hillcrest is prepared to accommodate fully trained, well-mannered, disease free dogs, up to 25 kg in our ground floor rooms.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of Hillcrest, including outdoors.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Should you require pet services and supplies, please contact us prior to arrival.
- Please contact Reception to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (1) your pet is not present or (2) you are present and your pet is leashed.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in Hillcrest and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behavior including but not limited to excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, etc. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- A pet-cleaning fee of £15 per dog stay will be added to your booking.
- As the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
- By confirming your reservation at Hillcrest, you expressly authorize Hillcrest to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
- You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hillcrest and its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.